Yates Padded Full Body Harness
Designed for fire department, rescue, military, industrial and commercial applications where a rear fall arrest D attachment point is not required. Seat portion is easily donned and adjusted by use of camlock buckles. Chest portion of this search and rescue harness includes front D ring for high point of attachment for belay line.
• Weight: 4 lb 7 oz.
• Large D ring for multiple connections
• Slot webbing construction
• Chest and seat separate to create a Class II seat harness
• Waist pads on 330A can be removed
• 3 inch leg pads on 330A can be removed
• Optional pads can be added to 330 after purchase
• One gear rack
• Available in orange
• UL classified to meet NFPA 1983/2012 edition standards