SMC Advance Tech HX Pulley
The SMC Advance Tech HX Pulley is a double pulley with an integrated cam that provides immediate progress capture without the need of prusik loops. The all in one frame and cam design presents a compact form factor. Stainless pins retain the rope when a rigged system is packed so that system can be pulled out and used immediately. Manufactured from high quality aluminum and anodized to help prevent corrosion. The SMC Advance Tech HX pulley is the most advanced pulley of its kind on the market today. The Advance Tech HX will support ropes diameters from 7mm up to 12.5mm. The Advance Tech HX is ideal for all rescue applications where a small mechanical advantage system is being utilized.
- Integrated Cam for progress capture without the need of prusiks.
- High efficiency sealed ball bearings providing flawless function under conditions that would shut down lesser grade pulleys.
- Side plates are precisely tensioned for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Low profile fasteners reduce snagging and hanging up when pulley is being moved.
- Wide base design works most efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
Type: Double Pulley-Capture
MBS: 34 kN (7644 lbf)
Weight: 9.5 oz (270 g)
Length: 5.08" (12.9 cm)
Width: 2.74" (6.9 cm)
Height: 1.97" (5.0 cm)
Becket Strength: 18 kN
Axle: Ball Bearing
Sheave: 1.37" Aluminum
Max Rope Size: 12.5 mm
Material: Anodized Aluminum