PMI® Rope Tech Gloves
Hand protection and finger dexterity at its best. This ultra-lightweight design is great for belaying, knot tying and other rigging work. It is not suitable hand protection for fast rope or other body rappel techniques.
- Synthetic leather (palm base layer)
- Cowhide layer (finger wear points and palm)
- Ergonomically shaped for maximum protection and durability
- Two-Way stretch spandex on top and fingers for greater mobility and breathability
- Elastic cuff with pull-tab and Velcro® closure
- Carabiner loop stores inside for snag free operations
- Color: Tan
- Material: Synthetic Leather and Cowhide
Size: X-Small-Sizing Info: Circumference: 7.0"- 7.5" Max Length: 7.25"
Size: Small-Sizing Info: Circumference: 7.5"- 8.0" Max Length: 7.5"
Size: Medium-Sizing Info: Circumference: 8.0"- 8.75" Max Length: 7.75"
Size: Large-Sizing Info: Circumference: 8.75"- 9.50" Max Length: 8.0"
Size: X-Large-Sizing Info: Circumference: 9.50"- 10.50" Max Length: 8.25"
Size: XX-Large-Sizing Info: Circumference: 10.50"- 12.00" Max Length: 8.50"
Have gone through two pairs of these already, they hold up well under the conditions I work in. They are very comfortable and the fingers are nice and tight to make rope tying easier.