PMI® Rope Tech Gloves
Hand protection and finger dexterity at its best. This ultra-lightweight design is great for belaying, knot tying and other rigging work. It is not suitable hand protection for fast rope or other body rappel techniques.
- Synthetic leather (palm base layer)
- Cowhide layer (finger wear points and palm)
- Ergonomically shaped for maximum protection and durability
- Two-Way stretch spandex on top and fingers for greater mobility and breathability
- Elastic cuff with pull-tab and Velcro® closure
- Carabiner loop stores inside for snag free operations
- Color: Tan
- Material: Synthetic Leather and Cowhide
Size: X-Small-Sizing Info: Circumference: 7.0"- 7.5" Max Length: 7.25"
Size: Small-Sizing Info: Circumference: 7.5"- 8.0" Max Length: 7.5"
Size: Medium-Sizing Info: Circumference: 8.0"- 8.75" Max Length: 7.75"
Size: Large-Sizing Info: Circumference: 8.75"- 9.50" Max Length: 8.0"
Size: X-Large-Sizing Info: Circumference: 9.50"- 10.50" Max Length: 8.25"
Size: XX-Large-Sizing Info: Circumference: 10.50"- 12.00" Max Length: 8.50"
Pretty good gloves for my small hands. Some of the stitching was slightly off but they still function properly.
Have gone through two pairs of these already, they hold up well under the conditions I work in. They are very comfortable and the fingers are nice and tight to make rope tying easier.