Yates Gear Fall Safe Pro / Victim Harness
Designed with a safety vest built into the harness for high visibility and ease of donning. Great for confined space stand-by use as well as victim rescue applications. Manufactured from custom made webbing to offer a lightweight, durable harness. Webbing is treated to increase abrasion resistance while reducing flammability. Universally sized for a wide range of workers. Rear D ring pad prevents D ring from sliding and will not break if worker is lowered on it. "Stab-Lock" quick connect leg buckles for easy donning. Comes equipped with sub-pelvic strap. Sternal attachment loops can be connected with delta link (provided) for use in work positioning, ladder climbing, emergency descent control and rescue applications.
• One size, fully adjustable
• Shoulder D Rings Available
• Weight 2 lb. 14 oz.
• Optional leg pads available
• Optional shoulder pads available
• UL Classified to meet NFPA 1983/2017 edition standards
• UL Classified ANSI/OSHA Z359.11-2014