Cascade Rescue StableFlight™ Heli-Bag (meets EASA, AWR 90 for UH60 and AWR 9 for UH72)
The Cascade Rescue StableFlight™ Complete Operational Package (SFCOP) helicopter rescue bag system is the next generation of HEMS bag. The StableFlight™ COP system allows for transportation of an injured person, completely enclosed and protected for use in helicopter and high incline situations. The StableFlight is EASA certified, as well as having the AWR 90 (for UH60) and AWR 9 (for UH72) certifications from the U.S. military.
The StableFlight is equally at home with hoist or short haul operations and can be used with a tagline in non-attended hoists, or without a tagline in dual hoist or "attended" operations utilizing our revolutionary Rotation Breaking System (RBS). Constructed of nearly impervious, water and wind proof perlon PES fabric, the StableFlight™ utilizes a bridle with 10 static line to evenly distribute weight throughout the suspension system. The bottom construction includes an integrated, sewn-in diagonal weight bearing system for optimum patient support and 2" Kevlar webbing sewn over the structural stitching. ANSI rated Cobra Buckles ensure that the patient is safely secured to the inside of the bag and that the bag itself can be externally secured to helicopter floor anchors. (Shown with optional Rotation Braking System)Standard Features:
- Four external compression/restraint straps with COBRA buckles
- ANSI rated Cobra buckles at each corner to accept optional accessories
- Storage bag for oxygen or vacuum mattress pump
- Wide-longitudinally placed expandable Velcro closure to adapt to patient size
- 10 side carry handles
- Full length side pockets for harness storage
- Dyneema cord suspension to resist rotor wash and vibration
- Integrated "Tag Line" attachment points at all corners
- Light-Stick pocket for nighttime operations
- Accommodates any full sized litter, backboard or vacuum mattress
- Fully padded "Face Collar" to protect patient head
- Reinforced corners to resist abrasive damage
- Weighs 12.50lbs, 14.6 with optional internal restrain system
- Rated for one person- 160kg
- Cascade Rescue StableFlight Heli Rescue Bag w/ Internal Restraint System (CRC-HRB-92202)
- Helicopter Rescue Transport Pack Standard Size (-PCK-93227)
- StableFlight In-Cabin Fixation System - One Unit SET OF 4 (SFFIX.SET)
- StableFlight XL Rotational Braking System - RBS w/ Handle Hole (93347)
- StableFlight Corner Handle Loop Small SET OF 2 (CRC-HRB-SFHL.SET)
- Anti-Rotation Tag Line 75m (CRC-HRB-93284)
- StableFlight Corner to Corner Long Handle Loop (CRC-HRB-SFLL)
- Small Hand-Operated Vacuum Pump MT61000 (with CRC-PCK-93227)
- Vacuum Spine Board VSB 6Ft Orange/Blue MT80001 (with CRC-PCK-93227)
- EASA Air Worthiness Type Certificate
- AWR 90 (for UH60) and AWR 9 (for UH72)
- ISO 9001: 2015 certified manufacturer
For federal government pricing contact Cascade Rescue at 844-414-7377.
StableFlight with RBS
Test run of the new Cascade Rescue StableFlight Heli-bag with ...
Travis County STAR Flight Tyromont Stable Flight Rescue Bag
This is a video intended to familiarize you with STAR Flight's...
Cascade Bag Night Hoist - Helena Montana
Injured hiker fell on rocky slope. Hoist with a newer device ...