Rock Exotica Pulleys
PRUSSIC MINDING PULLEY
The Rock Exotica Prussic Minding Pulley (PMP) is the original, time tested workhorse for lifting, hauling and tensioning in heavy load environments. Both the single and the double versions of the PMP boast an impressive 44kN MBS and are certified by UL to the NFPA 1983 "G" standard. True to Rock Exotica's high standard of design and production capabilitiy, the sideplates of the PMP are milled in strategic areas to reduce weight while maintaining strength. The PMP utilizes 2" sheaves with high efficiency bearings to get the most out of each pull.
- 2" Sheaves for hauling efficiency
- Uses sealed, high efficiency ball bearings
- Extraneous material is milled from sideplates to remove weight
- Classic PMP design, proven over decades of use
RESCUE & MINI PULLEY
The Machined Mini and Rescue Pulleys are designed and manufactured like no other pulley in the world. Starting as a block of solid T6 aluminum, the sideplates for the pulley are milled in such a way to leave material where it's needed most for strength. And because the sideplate starts out of as a solid block, the axle for the pulley is left as an integrated part of the sideplate, further adding to its strength and overall rigidness. The integrated axle also allows the pulley to use a custom manufactured threaded bolt which is countersunk into the sideplate, giving the pulley a unique snag-resistant profile. These one-of-a-kind features are the basis for the Machined Pulley's impressive strength, slim profile and a quality of manufacture that is second to none.
- Recessed axle screw sits flush to pulley sideplates, creating slim, snag-free profile.
- Machined—not stamped parts, create a stronger pulley, increasing its strength-to-weight ratio.
- Axle is integrated into sideplates, adding additional strength and rigidity to the pulley.
- Machined sideplates allow for a more compact design while maintaining the same rope capacity of other pulleys.
- Utilizes high-efficiency bearings
Write a Review