Petzl ASAP Lock
The Petzl ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester is designed to facilitate handling during rope ascents. In normal use, the climbing rope lock moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and follows the user in all his/her movements. In case of shock or sudden movement, the fall arrester locks on the rope and stops the user. The integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device in order to reduce the length of a fall. The connection arm makes the system drop-resistant when passing intermediate anchors. The Petzl ASAP LOCK is used with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope. It is certified to US, European, and Russian standards.
- Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- Integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device in order to reduce the length of a fall.
In case of a strong wind, this function also prevents the rope from being blown upward.
- Simple to use, and effective:
- moves up or down the rope, without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- connection arm makes the system loss-resistant when passing intermediate anchors
- it can be used with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope: the ASAP'SORBER (European or international version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS allows uses of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations
Write a Review