NRS Comprehensive Medical Kit
The NRS Comprehensive Medical Kit includes the essentials for handling most emergency situations off the grid. When you're gearing up for a large multi-day river trip or heading into the backcountry for an extended amount of time an inclusive first-aid kit is a necessity.
- From everyday cuts and blisters to gaping wounds and burns, minor sprains to fractured bones, to basic survival gear, the Comprehensive Medical Kit covers a lot of bases for first-aid care.
- All components are organized within clear, re-sealable modules.
- The modules are stored in a tough 30-denier ripstop nylon dry bag with the HydroLock zip-seal and fold-down StormStrip™ closure.
- Plastic d-ring on the buckle and two metal grommets offer multiple attachment points.
- Attached tag doubles as an inventory check-off list and header cards are included in each module letting you easily keep stock of your supplies.
- The dry bag is big enough to easily hold the Comprehensive Medical Kit modules and any small, personalized additions.
- The Comprehensive Medical Kit is designed for a group of 1-15 people on the water for up to 28 days.
- The NRS Comprehensive Medical Kit exceeds recommended first aid kit requirements of the National Park Service for river trips on the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon.
- Field medical kits contain tools and supplies which can be helpful for providing care to ill or injured people. These kits are not a substitute for professional medical care. Please obtain current first-aid and CPR training from a credible source to learn how to properly utilize the contents of medical kits.
Write a Review