PMI Cordage Meter
When you need to cut accessory cord from a spool, this meter gets the job done. Conforms to Weights and Measures specifications in the U. S. A. and Canada. This unit accommodates cord from 1/16" to 1/2" (1.5 mm to 12.7 mm).
- Three guide tubes and a pressure roller provides accurate measurements
- Measures either natural or synthetic fiber cords
- Measures accessory cord with diameters of 1/16" to 1/2"
If you regularly cut rope off a spool, a cordage meter is an indispensable tool. While you pull the rope through the meter the toothed measuring wheel and stainless steel pressure shoe assures uninterrupted NO SLIP contact with the cordage. The meter should be firmly mounted for optimum accuracy using the optional brackets available. The extended bracket allows the meter to be pivoted out of the way when not in use. Conforms to Weights & Measures specifications in U.S.A. and Canada.
- Available in Feet or Metric measurements
- Digital Counter adds or subtracts
- Resets to ZERO with one turn of knob
- Measures ropes and cordage from ¼” (6 mm) to ¾” (20 mm) diameter
Write a Review