CMC FreeTech Harness
The FreeTech™ Harness is a figure-8 style fall protection harness that integrates CMC's SwitchPoint™ System for improving the comfort and mobility of a suspended worker in a post-fall scenario. This unique release mechanism provides a means for the user to safely and easily transfer their body weight from the dorsal connector on the upper back to the front waist location of the harness to reorient into a seated position. This repositioning aids the wearer by allowing increased freedom and mobility, which may help delay the onset of orthostatic intolerance, also referred to as suspension trauma. The FreeTech design and function provide a more comfortable position and allow additional freedom of movement to a fallen and suspended worker while awaiting rescue.
- Unique SwitchPoint™ System technology may help delay suspension trauma
- Comfortable design for extended wear
- Easy to don and doff using the quick-connect buckles
- Secure quick-connect buckles are fast and simple to adjust
- Contrasting thread colors aid in inspection
- Integrated Fall-Arrest Indicator
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Lanyard attachment loop
- Capacity:130 lb (59 kg) – 310 lb (140 kg)
- UL Classified to ANSI Z359.11
- SMALL 5'0" TO 6'0"
- MEDIUM 5'4" TO 6'4"
- LARGE 5'8" TO 6'8"
Write a Review