Cascade Rescue StableFlight™ Heli-Bag
The Cascade Rescue StableFlight™ helicopter rescue bag is the next generation of HEMS bag. The StableFlight™ allows for transportation of an injured person, completely enclosed and protected for use in helicopter and high incline situations. It is intrinsically designed to minimize spin from rotor wash. Equally at home with hoist or short haul operations and can be used with a tagline in non-attended hoists, or without a tagline in dual hoist or “attended” operations utilizing our revolutionary new Rotation Breaking System (RBS). Constructed of nearly impervious, water and wind proof perlon PES fabric, the StableFlight™ utilizes 10 static lines to evenly distribute weight throughout the suspension system. The bottom construction includes an integrated, sewn-in diagonal weight bearing system for optimum patient support. (Shown with optional Rotation Braking System)
- EASA Type Certificate
- Fully padded head protection
- Four external compression/restraint straps with COBRA buckles
- Cobra buckles at each corner to accept optional accessories
- Storage bag for oxygen or vacuum mattress pump
- Integrated quick disconnect vacuum mattress port
- Wide-longitudinally placed expandable Velcro closure to adapt to patient size
- 10 side carry handles
- Full length side pockets for harness storage
- Dyneema cord suspension to resist rotor wash and vibration
- Integrated “Tag Line” attachment points at all corners
- Light-Stick pocket for nighttime operations
- Accommodates any full sized litter, backboard or vacuum mattress
- Fully padded “Face Collar” to protect patient head
- Reinforced corners to resist abrasive damage
- Weighs 12.50lbs, 14.6 with optional internal restrain system
- Rotational Braking System
- Internal Patient Restraint System with Cobra Buckles
- Vertical Positioning System
- In-Helicopter tie down system with Cobra buckles
- Corner Handles
- Ultra-Tuff Vacuum mattress
- Backpack bag/Storage bag
- Transparent face shield/hood
Why StableFlight and Cascade Rescue?
- Only EASA Airworthiness Certified Helicopter Rescue Bag
- Repairs and Re-certifications done in the USA
- ISO 9000 Independently Certified Company
- 12 Year Product Useful Life
- Easy and Flexible Modifications to suit your Needs
- Preferred Pricing for Bulk or Contract Purchases
From Tip Top SAR in Pinedale, Wyoming....
"We have become such believers in the simplicity, durability, and overall function of this product. Using the StableFlight has sped up our response times as we have decreased the amount of gear we need to carry to the scene of an accident. It has also cut our weight load during transport, which is a huge factor working in the Wind River Mountains and around our granite peaks of over 12,000 ft. Thanks to you, Dana, and Cascade-Rescue for introducing this product to us! " Kenna M. Tanner, Coordinator Tip Top Search and Rescue Pinedale, Wyoming
StableFlight with RBS
Test run of the new Cascade Rescue StableFlight Heli-bag with ...
Travis County STAR Flight Tyromont Stable Flight Rescue Bag
This is a video intended to familiarize you with STAR Flight's...
Cascade Bag Night Hoist - Helena Montana
Injured hiker fell on rocky slope. Hoist with a newer device ...